Canada’s New Entry Requirement – Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

Starting from 15 March 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals (Such as Hong Kong SAR Passport) must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before entering Canada.

Visitors may apply an eTA at the below website:

The application fee is CAD7, and is valid for 5 years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.

Oversea students, who have obtained their Study Permit on or after 1 August 2015, do not need an eTA.

The Association may provide assistance. Please contact our staff for further information.

© 2015 . All rights reserved.